Sunday, April 5, 2009

Hey Becky.....(and all other inspiring readers)... I am updating my blog. I kind of feel like that Prophet in the Book of Mormon who was like .... My brother gave me this book to write in it and he wrote those few versus the same day he gave me the book... and than that prophet wrote a few versus and passed it on to the next. LOL.... But my life is pretty great. Right now, I am on spring break for a week. I am currently seeing Physical Thearopy for my foot (Finally) and am reading the Twilight and Chris Stewart Series. I am looking for new housing with my two remaining roommates/ the other two are: (one is moving to Utah and the other get married in May). Some apartments are looking pretty good. NO NO NONONONONOSNONONONONON I don't have anything to report on boys... SO PLEAST STOP ASKING!!!.... Unless you want to set me up with someone or introduce me. Right now, I am living up life with friends doing all sort of things like a Big Breakfast my roommates and I planned yesterday morning to get people over to watch conference with us. I have currently purchased a rent to own violen and will start lessons again here in a few weekks. And am absolutely dying and aching to be in the water as much as humanly possible here in the upcoming months (we might move to an apartment complex with a pool)... yeah! Life is great and my ten children (9 boys 1 girl) keep life busy and fun. God/ Jesus have been blessing me greatly and I am grateful for the life I am living and the service I can render them and the blessings that are flooding me life. I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!
PS My quote on Facebook right now is one of my personal favorites quoted by Me LOL,
"I would that I might always have mine inadequacies and failures surround me in my life to continually bring me humbly to my knees in prayer and supplication to the Master who helps us rise up to greater heights we could ever aspire to on our own; and have this in place of an Ease and Care Free Life that would have made me forget My GOD!!!"

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I am so glad you updated your blog. It's so good to hear about your life and all your exciting adventures. I'm so happy I got to see you in Vegas and spend time with you! It was a blast! We'll have to do it again sometime when I am not in school so I don't have to worry about a paper I have to be writing the whole time:)

Anonymous said...

Yeah for updation!