Sunday, October 26, 2008

Oct. 26'2008

My heart is filled with gratitude today. It has been a very nice Sabbath day visiting with my parents, Becky, and Leon. Today my father was released from being Bishop over the Riverbank ward. My parents will now join the 7th ward next week as that is their real church boundaries; they just didn't go before when the ward split due to my father being the bishop. I love my family very much and am grateful for these memories I have had with them today!! I love my sister Aubry and think about her quite often and how she is doing in the mission field.

2 comments:

Jeffery and Nicole said...

You updated! I love you Raeann!

Nicole said...

I'm so glad you dropped by that night! It was a blast! And my sunbeams loved our monster puppets:) You are so enthusiastic and loving to everyone! You are pretty much amazing:) Have a FABULOUS day!